Saturday, August 25, 2012

Watch band.

So I bought this watch the other day. I thought it was going to be a little tougher than my last one because it is an "iron man" edition. I had it on for one day when the velcro band started to unravel, talk about annoying. I threw the watch on my dresser and forgot about it for a day or two until I had the gumption to make a new band out of paracord. I think it turned out pretty well, in fact I like the way it feels and looks over the original band....maybe I should just start cutting them off from the begining and making my own!

1 comment:

  1. I did also face a similar problem with my watch band not long ago. I solved the problem by making my own Paracord watch band. It’s quite simple. I learnt the basics from the following post: http://wildernessmastery.com/outdoors/paracord-watch-band.html

    ReplyDelete